August 20, 2012

Changing of the Guard

Finally from heat and drought to cool mornings and evenings and fairly regular bursts of rain. And then Saturday morning when we stepped out to head to the farmers market, we found the front step looking ever so slightly fall-ish. 

I'm starting to reflect on all I've learned this first season of attempting to be a flower farmer. I'm looking forward to taking those reflections, turning them into a plan for next year, and getting to work on it. In fact one of my reflections is that I do need a plan, or rather a lot more detailed one. For garden and business. 

The last couple weeks we've been working very hard at finishing the refinish of the finished side of our basement, which has been in progress for over a year now. Ugh. I'll save that whole story for another day, but that's really been taking priority as far as my time goes. It's coming along nicely now though, and someday I'll share pictures.

More from Colorado coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment